Harrisson / Joël Vermot
- Born in France in 1972.
- Live in Brussels since 1993.
- Works as a graphic designer since 1998.
- Teaches graphic design and typography (ERG - Brussels, Art2 – Mons) since 2003.
- Studied History and Archeology in Strasburg (1993).
- Studied graphic design in Brussels (1997).
- and was a researcher at Jan Van Eyck Akademie in Maastricht (2006).
- Worked with Open Source Publishing (2006-2011).
- Worked mostly for cultural associations and institutions.
- Is currently focusing on teaching methods.